Saturday 17 February
Arrival in Modena and check in hotel
2 pm free guided tour of the Maserati showroom. In addition to the Maserati store, you can admire the cars currently on show in the showroom, a modern car configurator, a historical diorama and the "loop", the semi-suspended ring designed by the famous architect Ron Arad.
Afternoon at leisure to visit the Unesco site in Modena and the "Cioccolato Vero" event in Piazza Grande.
4.30 pm guided tour of the Acetaia Comunale (or of a vinegar factory near Modena)
Sunday 18 February
10:30 1 activity to choose among: 1 guided tour of the Ducal Palace of Modena with final tasting of hot chocolate at the “Cioccolato Vero” event, 1 entrance ticket for the Luciano Pavarotti House Museum or Entrance to the Enzo Ferrari Museum
Rest of the day at disposal for the visit of Modenantiquaria, now in its XXXII edition, the longest and most visited annual exhibition of high antiques in Italy, among the most qualified expressions of the ancient art market in Europe at ModenaFiere.
The package includes:
- 1 overnight stay in a 3 or 4 star hotel or in a farmhouse, in Modena or surroundings, with breakfast
- 1 activity to choose from: 1 guided tour of the Ducal Palace of Modena with final tasting of hot chocolate during the Cioccolato Vero event, 1 entry ticket for the Luciano Pavarotti House Museum or Entrance to the Enzo Ferrari Museum
- 1 Balsamico production tour (Acetaia Comunale in the town hall of Modena or a balsamic vinegar farm in Modena surroundings)
- 1 entrance to Modenantiquaria (at Modena fair district) on Sunday 18 February
- 1 free guided tour of the Maserati showroom on February 17th (30-minute visit)
€ 95.00 per person in a double room (€ 190 per couple)
€ 129.00 per person in a single room
Prices do not include
Transfers, meals and everything not mentioned under "the price includes
Use the contact form for request more information about the product your are looking at. Our staff will replay to your questions as soon as possible.